Foundation Repair Services Available in the Atlanta, GA, Area
Here at Engineered Solutions of Georgia, we have a wide range of experience in foundation repair. We specialize in structural repairs by offering every trusted repair process available today. We are also constantly searching for new and improved ways to prevent the settlement of different types of foundations and provide foundation repairs to our customers more cost-effectively.
The foundation is pretty much the most important part of any structure. All foundations rely on the soil below them to help support their load. When these underlying soils are insufficient—if they are too wet, too dry, or if their physical makeup is too vacillatory—foundation settlement or other serious problems often occur.
Exterior Signs of Foundation Problems
- Doors that will not open or close properly
- Cracks in the walls at corners of doors and windows
- Windows that are hard to open or close
- Gaps at the corner of fascia trim
- Gaps between the garage doors and driveway
- Cracks in brick and mortar
- Caulk around doors and windows pulling
Interior Signs of Foundation Problems
- Floors or slabs that are not level
- Large cracks in the floor or slabs
- Cracks in sheetrock around doors or windows
- Gaps around molding or cabinets
- Cabinet doors or drawers that won’t stay shut
- Interior doors that won’t open or shut properly
- A leaky roof
Trusted Foundation Repair Services
If you’ve noticed any of the above indicators of foundation problems, you can turn with confidence to Engineered Solutions of Georgia. We offer a wide range of both traditional and cutting-edge foundation repair services such as pressure grouting, helical piering, resistance piering, underpinning, concrete leveling, and more to get your building back on solid ground and prevent further structural damage.
Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a consultation in Atlanta or a neighboring community.