A Leader in Geotechnical Services Serving Atlanta, GA & Beyond
Engineered Solutions of Georgia offers a wide range of geotechnical services for businesses and other commercial properties throughout the southeastern United States. While we’re based in the Atlanta area, we’ve proudly served clients in Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina, helping them with a wide range of structural issues such as foundation damage, concrete rehabilitation, and sinkhole remediation. We also specialize in earth retention systems, such as soil nail walls, shoring, and helical tiebacks, which can be used during the construction of a new building or while repairs are being made to an existing building. Additionally, we offer pre-construction services such as ground leveling and foundation design to ensure that the structure you’re building will sit on sturdy soil.
What Makes Us the Area’s Go-To Geotechnical Repair Company
While we’re not the only company that offers geotechnical services in the southeastern states, we stand apart from the others in a number of ways. For instance:
- We’re the only foundation repair and specialty construction company that has an in-house structural engineering department. This allows us to take a thorough, science-based approach to assessing your project and providing an efficient, lasting solution.
- Our team has more than 15 years of experience providing geotechnical services for a wide range of projects. Not only are we well-versed in all the latest foundation and ground repair techniques, but we’re also familiar with the soil conditions in this part of the country, giving us a level of insight that other companies don’t have.
- We’re committed to our core values of understanding, trust, and respect. Rather than trying to sell products, our main goal is to provide our clients with effective solutions to problems they’re experiencing.
Over the years, we’ve provided geotechnical services to clients across a number of industries, including commercial, industrial, municipal, and real estate. When it comes to foundation repair and ground improvement, we’ve seen just about anything you can imagine. We’re confident that whatever issues you’re having, our team will be able to properly diagnose them and provide you with a lasting solution.
The ESOG Team Can Help You With Your Construction Project
Do you need to prepare a plot of land in Atlanta for construction? The geotechnical experts at ESOG can evaluate your property’s ground conditions and perform just about any improvement service necessary.
Ground improvement is the process of using mechanical to stabilize land for construction. At ESOG, this work often entails:
- Ensuring that the ground is properly pitched to prevent flooding when it rains
- Compacting loose, granular soil so it can support the weight of the structure being built
- Filling in subterranean voids to prevent sinkholes from forming
- Leveling the earth so that there is an even surface on which to build
- Installing soil nail walls or retaining walls to prevent soil slopes from collapsing
There is no “one-size-fits-all” approach when it comes to ground improvement. The solution that we recommend for your project will be based on the unique ground conditions of your property and may include one or more of the above services. No matter the size or complexity of your project, you can count on receiving the first-rate workmanship and customer service that Engineered Solutions of Georgia is widely known for.
Contact Us to Learn More
For more information about the geotechnical services we provide to clients throughout the Atlanta area and beyond, contact Engineered Solutions of Georgia today.