Ground Improvement Services for Businesses & Properties in Augusta, GA
Engineered Solutions of Georgia provides ground improvement services for commercial clients throughout the Augusta, Georgia, area. Utilizing geotechnical skills honed by decades of industry experience, our design-build team can perform just about any ground improvement service necessary to prepare your land for construction. Our team of geotechnical specialists, which includes in-house structural engineers, works with clients across a range of industries, from manufacturing to real estate, to ensure that the ground at their project sites can support the weight of a structure.
Engineered Solutions That Put You on Solid Ground
The ESOG team can conduct a comprehensive analysis of your property’s soil conditions. Based on our findings, we can determine the most cost-effective ground improvement method for your site. We use only the most durable geotechnical materials to ensure that any structure you build will stand on a solid platform of support. Our ground improvement services include:
- Filling in subterranean voids to prevent sinkholes from forming
- Compacting loose, granular soil so it can support the weight of the structure being built
- Leveling the earth so that there is an even surface on which to build
- Building soil nail walls or retaining walls to prevent nearby soil slopes from collapsing
- Ensuring that the ground is properly pitched to prevent flooding when it rains
With more than 15 years of industry experience, Engineered Solutions of Georgia has completed some of the most challenging projects in the Augusta, GA, area. Once we’ve ensured the ground at your site can support the weight of your building, we can also design and build you a strong foundation from the ground up. Contact us today to learn more about our ground improvement work.