Ground Improvement Solutions for Businesses & Properties in Charleston, SC
Engineered Solutions of Georgia provides ground improvement services for commercial clients throughout the Charleston, South Carolina area. We are a team of geotechnical professionals who bring more than 15 years of industry experience to construction projects. Since our founding in 2006, our goal has always been to provide our clients with cost-efficient construction solutions. For ground improvement at construction sites, our design-build team can perform just about any service necessary to prepare land for construction.
Engineering Services That Put You on Solid Ground
The ESOG team can conduct a comprehensive analysis of your property’s soil conditions. Based on our findings, we can determine the most suitable ground improvement method for your site. We use only the most durable geotechnical materials to ensure that any structure you build will stand on a solid platform of support. Our ground improvement services for Charleston projects include:
- Filling in subterranean voids to prevent sinkholes from forming
- Compacting loose, granular soil, so it can support the weight of the structure being built
- Ensuring that the ground is properly pitched to prevent flooding when it rains
- Building soil nail walls or retaining walls to prevent nearby soil slopes from collapsing
- Leveling the earth so that there is an even surface on which to build
Schedule a Consultation for ESOG Ground Improvement
If you’re planning a construction project in the Charleston, SC, area and would like more information about our ground improvement services, contact Engineered Solutions of Georgia to schedule a consultation. You can fill out our contact form here, or call us at 678-290-1325 to discuss your project.