Ground Improvement Solutions for Businesses & Properties in Clarksville, TN
If you need to prepare a plot of land in Clarksville, Tennessee, for construction, Engineered Solutions of Georgia can help. The geotechnical experts at ESOG can conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your property’s ground conditions and perform just about any ground improvement service necessary. Collectively, ESOG has more than 15 years of industry experience and handle both small-scale and large-scale projects. In fact, the ESOG team has completed many of the area’s most complex specialty construction projects.
What Does Ground Improvement Service Entail?
Ground improvement is the process of using mechanical means, such as machinery and other equipment, to stabilize land for construction. This work often entails:
- Ensuring that the ground is properly pitched to prevent flooding when it rains
- Compacting loose, granular soil so it can support the weight of the structure being built
- Filling in subterranean voids to prevent sinkholes from forming
- Leveling the earth so that there is an even surface on which to build
- Installing soil nail walls or retaining walls to prevent soil slopes from collapsing
Assurance From Geotechnical Specialists
Since our founding in 2006, our goal has always been to provide our clients with cost-efficient construction solutions. If you’re concerned about the ground conditions at your construction site in Clarksville, TN, and need a ground improvement solution within your project’s budget, contact Engineered Solutions of Georgia to set up a consultation. As our many satisfied commercial, industrial, and municipal clients can attest, our stellar reputation is well deserved.