Expert Ground Improvement Services for Businesses & Properties in Murfreesboro, TN
If your company is planning to construct a building, you will need to ensure that the soil on your property is strong enough to support the new structure. At Engineered Solutions of Georgia, we can conduct a comprehensive analysis of your property’s ground conditions and perform just about any ground improvement service necessary to prepare your land for construction. With more than 15 years of industry experience to our name, the ESOG team of geotechnical specialists works with Murfreesboro, GA, clients across a variety of industries, from manufacturing to real estate, to implement cost-efficient geotechnical solutions.
What Is Ground Improvement?
Ground improvement is the process of using mechanical means, such as machinery and other equipment, to prepare land for construction. This work often entails:
- Filling in subterranean voids to prevent sinkholes from forming
- Leveling the earth so that there is an even surface on which to build
- Compacting loose, granular soil so it can support the weight of the structure being built
- Ensuring that the ground is properly pitched to prevent flooding when it rains
- Installing soil nail walls or retaining walls to prevent soil slopes from collapsing
More Information About ESOG Ground Improvement
For more information about our ground improvement services in the Murfreesboro TN, area, contact Engineered Solutions of Georgia to schedule an initial consultation. We would be happy to discuss your project in detail and tell you about our other expert geotechnical services, like foundation repair and waterproofing.