Helical Piers Installed to Stabilize Properties in the Greater Birmingham, AL, Area
Engineered Solutions expertly installs helical piers to strengthen soils and stabilize foundations for structures throughout the Birmingham, Alabama, area. These geotechnical elements are an ideal solution for shoring newly constructed buildings and structures that have sustained foundation damage. Our experienced design-build team has experience installing these screws for a number of different projects, ranging in both size and scope. We are confident that we can stabilize the foundation of almost any structure using our high-quality helical piers.
When property owners or contractors turn to us to install helical piers, they can rest assured that they are receiving an effective shoring solution that is designed to last a lifetime. Also referred to as “screw anchors” or “screw piles”, this geotechnical solution is:
- A more affordable option compared to some other structure shoring techniques
- Ideal for jobs with unstable or loose soils, which is a common problem in the Birmingham area
- Installed faster and more efficiently than some other stabilization solutions
- Great for sites where there are space restrictions such as nearby structures
- Effective in transferring the weight of the structure off of unstable ground to load bearing soil
These are just some of the advantages afforded by having helical piers installed by Engineered Solutions. In addition to these benefits, property owners can also rest easy knowing that they are working with trusted professionals. We stand behind our work and offer permanent stabilization solutions. In fact, we are so confident in our work that we offer a workmanship warranty to provide peace of mind for our customers.
For more information about the helical piers we install to stabilize foundations in the Birmingham, AL, area, contact Engineered Solutions today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions or help you schedule a consultation for your upcoming geotechnical project.