Pressure Grouting for Commercial Properties in Savannah, GA
If the floor of your business or property in the Savannah, Georgia, area is uneven or sinking, you can turn to Engineered Solutions of Georgia to remediate the problem with pressure grouting. Also known as permeation grouting, pressure grouting is a process that involves injecting a cement-like grout mixture into the ground to raise a sinking structure, such as a floor or concrete slab, back up to a more level position. Pressure grouting is an effective ground remediation technique because it improves the appearance of your floor, in turn making it safer for workers and patrons by removing tripping hazards. It also fills in the voids in the soil structures beneath the floor to prevent it from sinking again.
A Structural Support Service That Has Many Useful Applications
When a structure is built on weak, loosely packed soil, the foundation may sink over time. That happens because the soil repeatedly swells with rainwater and then dries out, forming subterranean voids that affect the soil’s ability to support the load of the building. ESOG’s pressure grouting service fills the subterranean voids with a mud-like cement mixture that then hardens, reinforcing the soil so that it can better support the building. In more detail, here’s how pressure grouting works:
- Our team drills a series of strategically placed holes into the ground or into the surface that needs to be lifted.
- We insert an injection pipe into each hole and pump in the cement-like mixture.
- We repeat this until all the voids are filled, or until the foundation or concrete slab has been lifted back to the desired position.
Why Choose Engineered Solutions of Georgia?
When you turn to the trusted professionals at Engineered Solutions of Georgia for pressure grouting services, you’ll benefit from our:
- Unmatched experience – We’re the only foundation repair company in the area with an in-house structural engineering department, which allows us to provide a level of insight and expertise that other companies simply can’t offer.
- Industry expertise – Our team has more than 15 years of pressure grouting experience, so you can rest easy knowing your project is in good hands.
- Personalized solutions – We know that no two ground-remediation projects are identical, so we’ll work with you to devise a plan tailored to meet your needs and budget.
- First-rate customer care – We measure our success by customer satisfaction, and when you partner with us for pressure grouting services, we won’t consider the job finished until you are happy with the work we’ve done.
Contact Us to Get Started
While pressure grouting is highly effective in many cases, our polylifting service can be a preferable option too. It works essentially the same way as pressure grouting but uses polyurethane foam that cures more quickly than the grout. To learn more about the pressure grouting services we offer to businesses and property owners in Savannah, GA, and the surrounding areas, contact Engineered Solutions of Georgia today. We’ll be happy to set up an initial consultation to learn more about your project and begin devising a lasting solution for your needs.