Choose Engineered Solutions to Install a Soil Nail Wall for Your Commercial Structure in Chattanooga, TN
A soil nail wall is a mechanism used to provide soil stability for buildings being constructed in Chattanooga, Tennessee, or any area where ground shifting or collapsing earth is a major concern. Designed and installed by our geotechnical experts, these walls provide ideal support for almost any structure in the region and are the perfect deterrent against costly damages resulting from landslides, sinkholes, or any other natural occurrence that causes slope failure.
At Engineered Solutions, our design-build team has implemented a soil nail wall at projects of almost any size or scope imaginable. Using a tried and true installation process, we have helped many business owners throughout Chattanooga improve the soil stability and foundational integrity of their commercial properties during the construction process of their new building. When you choose us to do the same for you, our installation process is as follows:
- First, we start by surveying the property and assessing the number of soil nails that will potentially be needed for the job.
- Then, our experts drill large holes deep into the soil wall to make room for the soil nails.
- After the drilling has been completed, our geotechnical engineers will determine the exact depth required for the soil nails to provide optimal soil support.
- Once depth has been decided, we insert the soil nails into the drilled holes and fill them with a grouting mixture to ensure they are cemented in place.
- This forms a sturdy and compacted soil nail wall that is then finished with a shotcrete layer and additional architectural finishes to ensure that the new wall is both effective and aesthetically pleasing.
To assure that the installation process was successful, we offer a warranty that lasts as long as the life of the structure that covers all of the work we perform. That’s because, here at Engineered Solutions, we stand by our work and want to ensure that all of the geotechnical solutions we install are built to last.
To learn more about how a soil nail wall can help provide soil stability for your commercial structure in the Chattanooga, TN area, contact Engineered Solutions today.