Concrete Leveling Services Available in Atlanta, GA & the Surrounding Areas
Concrete leveling, or concrete lifting, is a geotechnical service used to correct uneven concrete surfaces. This repair method is popular throughout Atlanta, Georgia, and the surrounding Piedmont region due to the weak, unpacked soils typically found in the area. These soils can shift or fall, causing concrete slabs to suddenly sink. When slabs drop, they can create a tripping hazard that is a danger to employees, construction workers, or anyone else who happens to come in contact with the uneven surface.
To prevent workplace injuries, and remove the unsightly appearance of sunken concrete, many commercial structure owners in the Atlanta, GA, area opt for concrete leveling services. And, when it comes to concrete lifting, few companies can match the level of skill, attention to detail, and experience offered by Engineered Solutions of Georgia. We:
- Have provided leveling solutions for roadways, factories, warehouses, and many other commercial structures ranging in size and scope
- Use the finest concrete leveling materials and equipment, all of which are professionally handled by our highly trained design-build team
- Employ a structural engineer who provides an additional level of expertise to any project
- Offer a triple protection warranty for any project involving our structural engineer that covers labor, materials, and even design
- Provide long-lasting concrete leveling solutions that are specifically formulated to meet our customers’ budgetary and design preferences
- Offer exceptional customer service, including prompt, friendly communication before, during, and long after the project has been completed to ensure the complete satisfaction of our customers
For more information about the concrete leveling services we perform for customers in the greater Atlanta, GA, area, contact Engineered Solutions of Georgia today. One of our sales representatives will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you schedule a consultation for your project.